What is it?
Explore the Burnin' Rubber universe in 5 free-roaming worlds!
Collect tickets to fight in the toughest challenges yet! Battle in Special Missions to unlock new worlds and content.
Are you ready for the biggest Burnin' Rubber in the world!
- 5 Free-roaming worlds to explore!
- 45+ challenges on land, water and in air!
- 20+ vehicles, inc. boats, planes and a helicopter!
- 8 explosive and/or dualwielding weapons!
- Visit shops for upgrades, car paints, weapons and much more!
- Daily challenges!
- Hidden packages
- Improvements & Fixes (see below)
- Burnin' Rubber 4 has been upgraded from a webgame to a full standalone title!
Improvements & Fixes
- Reintroduced the day setting from the original version!
- You can now turn off the 'mounted guns' from the launcher
- Fixed the GOTY end boss bug!
- Run the game in a higher resolution
- Highres textures for interface and menu.
- Highres car & wheel textures
- Updated shadow textures & shadow orientaion
- You can skip the annoying start dialogs by pressing space
- Vehicles and textures stored externally for easier modding skins
- Music stored externally for easier modding
- Ctrl+i - info / ctrl+q - quit / alt+enter - fullscreen toggle
- Proper, elegant Win10 fix! - Credits to TOMYSSHADOW aka Anthony Kleine
- Game can crash by switching a lot between free roaming worlds.
- The world can dissapear when stuff explodes (rare issue - restart game)
- No world when using the Marauder after restart (everythings fine - just continue and it will reset itself)
- Some models shading issues
See the ReleaseNotes.txt for some more details.
Burnin' Rubbber 4 should run properly even on older machines (5+ years old).
This version does use more video memory due to the highres car and menu textures - this can cause issues on older non-dedicated video cards!
Please note performance will degrade more when running the game in a higher resolution and with more of the experimental advanced features turned on.
We recommend running the game in 1280x720 - fullscreen by Alt + Enter ingame.
Burnin' Rubber 4 is 16:9 and runs in a window. Only experimental fullscreen functionality (Alt+Enter).
Burnin' Rubber 4 was made with Adobe Director, which has become obsolete over the past few years.
We are trying to keep this game (and our other games) from being forgotten or lost.
The game is fully functional, even on Windows 10.
However, Windows 10 users beware!
Issues can arise when you are on Windows 10 using a NVIDIA graphics card.
We implemented a workaround to get the game up and running for Windows 10.
Please mail for help or any issues to email@example.com